Bancfirst Corp logo

Bancfirst Corp (BANF)

$92.07

Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bancfirst Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bancfirst Corp (BANF) have a share price target of $91.63. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.48% downside from the latest price of $92.07 as on 20.05.24.

Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bancfirst Corp (BANF) share price will touch around $91.63 in next 12-months.
Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bancfirst Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -1.19%

Bancfirst Corp (BANF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Bancfirst Corp (BANF) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Bancfirst Corp (BANF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bancfirst Corp (BANF) is $91.63, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bancfirst Corp (BANF) has a maximum of -0 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Bancfirst Corp (BANF), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Bancfirst Corp (BANF) is $92.07 as of 20/05/2024.

5 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Bancfirst Corp BANF have recommended hold rating.