Astera Labs, Inc. logo

Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB)

$59.01

Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Astera Labs, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) have a share price target of $86.2. This median of share price forecast represents a 46.08% upside from the latest price of $59.01 as on 23.06.24.

Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) share price will touch around $86.2 in next 12-months.
Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Astera Labs, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -13.19%

Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) is $86.2, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) has a maximum of 0.46 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Astera Labs, Inc. (ALAB) is $59.01 as of 23/06/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Astera Labs, Inc. ALAB have recommended buy rating.