Aon Plc logo

Aon Plc (AON)

$292.45

Aon Plc (AON) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Aon Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Aon Plc (AON) have a share price target of $324.36. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.91% upside from the latest price of $292.45 as on 20.05.24.

Aon Plc (AON) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Aon Plc (AON) share price will touch around $324.36 in next 12-months.
Aon Plc (AON) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Aon Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -12.5%

Aon Plc (AON): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Aon Plc (AON) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Aon Plc (AON) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
3
1
Outperform
1
2
1
Hold
18
17
18
Underperform
1
0
1
Sell
6
1
6
Aon Plc (AON) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Aon Plc (AON) is $324.36, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Aon Plc (AON) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Aon Plc (AON), 66.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Aon Plc (AON) is $292.45 as of 20/05/2024.

18 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Aon Plc AON have recommended hold rating.