American Express Co. logo

American Express Co. (AXP)

$242.82

American Express Co. (AXP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of American Express Co. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for American Express Co. (AXP) have a share price target of $210.87. This median of share price forecast represents a -13.16% downside from the latest price of $242.82 as on 19.05.24.

American Express Co. (AXP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the American Express Co. (AXP) share price will touch around $210.87 in next 12-months.
American Express Co. (AXP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between American Express Co.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is 9.76%

American Express Co. (AXP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
American Express Co. (AXP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching American Express Co. (AXP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
11
12
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
14
11
13
Underperform
1
1
0
Sell
3
3
2
American Express Co. (AXP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for American Express Co. (AXP) is $210.87, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

American Express Co. (AXP) has a maximum of -0.13 downside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching American Express Co. (AXP), 39.39% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60.61% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of American Express Co. (AXP) is $242.82 as of 19/05/2024.

13 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for American Express Co. AXP have recommended hold rating.