Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. logo

Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN)

$75.8

Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) have a share price target of $76. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.26% upside from the latest price of $75.8 as on 26.05.24.

Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) share price will touch around $76 in next 12-months.
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -2.93%

Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
4
Outperform
2
2
4
Hold
6
4
4
Underperform
2
2
0
Sell
4
4
2
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) is $76, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN), 57.14% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) is $75.8 as of 26/05/2024.

8 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. ALSN have recommended buy rating.