Agree Realty Corp logo

Agree Realty Corp (ADC)

$65.61

Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Agree Realty Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Agree Realty Corp (ADC) have a share price target of $65.92. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.47% upside from the latest price of $65.61 as on 17.07.24.

Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Agree Realty Corp (ADC) share price will touch around $65.92 in next 12-months.
Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Agree Realty Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.07.24, the difference is -6.45%

Agree Realty Corp (ADC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Agree Realty Corp (ADC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Agree Realty Corp (ADC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Agree Realty Corp (ADC) is $65.92, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Agree Realty Corp (ADC) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Agree Realty Corp (ADC), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Agree Realty Corp (ADC) is $65.61 as of 17/07/2024.

16 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Agree Realty Corp ADC have recommended buy rating.