Advanced Energy Industries Inc logo

Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS)

$109.01

Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Advanced Energy Industries Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) have a share price target of $107. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.84% downside from the latest price of $109.01 as on 23.05.24.

Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) share price will touch around $107 in next 12-months.
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Advanced Energy Industries Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -10.21%

Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) is $107, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Advanced Energy Industries Inc (AEIS) is $109.01 as of 23/05/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Advanced Energy Industries Inc AEIS have recommended buy rating.