Acv Auctions Inc. logo

Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA)

$18.76

Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Acv Auctions Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) have a share price target of $22.08. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.7% upside from the latest price of $18.76 as on 21.05.24.

Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) share price will touch around $22.08 in next 12-months.
Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Acv Auctions Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -23.41%

Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
8
7
7
Hold
4
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) is $22.08, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Acv Auctions Inc. (ACVA) is $18.76 as of 21/05/2024.

15 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Acv Auctions Inc. ACVA have recommended buy rating.