Abercrombie & Fitch Co. logo

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF)

$141.88

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) have a share price target of $140.8. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.76% downside from the latest price of $141.88 as on 23.05.24.

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) share price will touch around $140.8 in next 12-months.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Abercrombie & Fitch Co.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -14.48%

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) is $140.8, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) is $141.88 as of 23/05/2024.

6 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Abercrombie & Fitch Co. ANF have recommended hold rating.