Ingersoll Rand Inc Dividend 2022 : Should Ingersoll Rand Inc be a part of your dividend portfolio?
Ingersoll Rand Inc is one of the most popular Industrial Conglomerates company in the world with a market capitalisation of $26783.35Mn. Its share price is $66.23 as on 20 September,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, Ingersoll Rand Inc gave $0.1 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Industrial Conglomerates stocks do not always pay a dividend but as Ingersoll Rand Inc pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending September 2023, Ingersoll Rand Inc has declared dividend of $0.02 - translating a dividend yield of 0.15%.
Let's look at Ingersoll Rand Inc’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- Ingersoll Rand Inc’s dividend was $0.02 in the quarter ending September 2023.
Ingersoll Rand Inc Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2023-07-31
- Current Dividend Yield: 0.15%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $0.1