Corteva, Inc. Dividend 2022 : Should Corteva, Inc. be a part of your dividend portfolio?
Corteva, Inc. is one of the most popular Chemicals: Agricultural company in the world with a market capitalisation of $36276.04Mn. Its share price is $51.42 as on 25 September,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, Corteva, Inc. gave $0.76 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Chemicals: Agricultural stocks do not always pay a dividend but as Corteva, Inc. pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending September 2023, Corteva, Inc. has declared dividend of $0.16 - translating a dividend yield of 1.35%.
Let's look at Corteva, Inc.’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- Corteva, Inc.’s dividend was $0.16 in the quarter ending September 2023.
Corteva, Inc. Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2023-07-21
- Current Dividend Yield: 1.48%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $0.76