Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp logo

Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS)

$30.46

Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) have a share price target of $34.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.71% upside from the latest price of $30.46 as on 30.05.24.

Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) share price will touch around $34.33 in next 12-months.
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -8.71%

Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
5
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) is $34.33, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS), 54.55% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp (ZWS) is $30.46 as of 30/05/2024.

6 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corp ZWS have recommended hold rating.