Wafd Inc logo

Wafd Inc (WAFD)

$27.59

Wafd Inc (WAFD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wafd Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wafd Inc (WAFD) have a share price target of $33.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.51% upside from the latest price of $27.59 as on 24.05.24.

Wafd Inc (WAFD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wafd Inc (WAFD) share price will touch around $33.25 in next 12-months.
Wafd Inc (WAFD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wafd Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -16.93%

Wafd Inc (WAFD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wafd Inc (WAFD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Wafd Inc (WAFD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Wafd Inc (WAFD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wafd Inc (WAFD) is $33.25, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wafd Inc (WAFD) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Wafd Inc (WAFD), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Wafd Inc (WAFD) is $27.59 as of 24/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Wafd Inc WAFD have recommended buy rating.