Vista Outdoor Inc. logo

Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO)

$33.9

Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vista Outdoor Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) have a share price target of $38.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.07% upside from the latest price of $33.9 as on 30.05.24.

Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) share price will touch around $38.33 in next 12-months.
Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vista Outdoor Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -8.82%

Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) is $38.33, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO), 91.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vista Outdoor Inc. (VSTO) is $33.9 as of 30/05/2024.

11 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Vista Outdoor Inc. VSTO have recommended buy rating.