Tripadvisor Inc logo

Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP)

$18.1

Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tripadvisor Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) have a share price target of $24.02. This median of share price forecast represents a 32.71% upside from the latest price of $18.1 as on 20.05.24.

Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) share price will touch around $24.02 in next 12-months.
Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tripadvisor Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is 9.58%

Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
4
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
14
14
14
Underperform
4
4
4
Sell
3
3
3
Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) is $24.02, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP), 56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP) is $18.1 as of 20/05/2024.

14 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Tripadvisor Inc TRIP have recommended hold rating.