Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp logo

Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG)

$15.23

Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) have a share price target of $20.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.97% upside from the latest price of $15.23 as on 23.06.24.

Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) share price will touch around $20.86 in next 12-months.
Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -23.97%

Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
6
5
5
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) is $20.86, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) has a maximum of 0.37 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG), 76.19% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 23.81% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp (MODG) is $15.23 as of 23/06/2024.

16 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp MODG have recommended buy rating.