Tidewater Inc. logo

Tidewater Inc. (TDW)

$107.32

Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tidewater Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tidewater Inc. (TDW) have a share price target of $119.83. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.66% upside from the latest price of $107.32 as on 21.05.24.

Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tidewater Inc. (TDW) share price will touch around $119.83 in next 12-months.
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tidewater Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -23.71%

Tidewater Inc. (TDW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Tidewater Inc. (TDW) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tidewater Inc. (TDW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tidewater Inc. (TDW) is $119.83, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tidewater Inc. (TDW) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Tidewater Inc. (TDW), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tidewater Inc. (TDW) is $107.32 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Tidewater Inc. TDW have recommended buy rating.