Tennant Co logo

Tennant Co (TNC)

$104.44

Tennant Co (TNC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tennant Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tennant Co (TNC) have a share price target of $144.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 38.19% upside from the latest price of $104.44 as on 21.05.24.

Tennant Co (TNC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tennant Co (TNC) share price will touch around $144.33 in next 12-months.
Tennant Co (TNC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tennant Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -20.46%

Tennant Co (TNC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tennant Co (TNC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Tennant Co (TNC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tennant Co (TNC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tennant Co (TNC) is $144.33, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tennant Co (TNC) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Tennant Co (TNC), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tennant Co (TNC) is $104.44 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Tennant Co TNC have recommended buy rating.