Tempur Sealy International Inc. logo

Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX)

$53.04

Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tempur Sealy International Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) have a share price target of $63.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.72% upside from the latest price of $53.04 as on 21.05.24.

Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) share price will touch around $63.5 in next 12-months.
Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tempur Sealy International Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -21.24%

Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) is $63.5, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tempur Sealy International Inc. (TPX) is $53.04 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Tempur Sealy International Inc. TPX have recommended buy rating.