Stericycle, Inc. logo

Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL)

$51.65

Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Stericycle, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) have a share price target of $62.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.52% upside from the latest price of $51.65 as on 28.05.24.

Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) share price will touch around $62.25 in next 12-months.
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Stericycle, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -28.84%

Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) is $62.25, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL), 38.46% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.54% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Stericycle, Inc. (SRCL) is $51.65 as of 28/05/2024.

5 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Stericycle, Inc. SRCL have recommended hold rating.