Standex International Corp logo

Standex International Corp (SXI)

$174.91

Standex International Corp (SXI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Standex International Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Standex International Corp (SXI) have a share price target of $188.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.63% upside from the latest price of $174.91 as on 20.05.24.

Standex International Corp (SXI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Standex International Corp (SXI) share price will touch around $188.25 in next 12-months.
Standex International Corp (SXI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Standex International Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -7.52%

Standex International Corp (SXI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Standex International Corp (SXI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Standex International Corp (SXI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Standex International Corp (SXI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Standex International Corp (SXI) is $188.25, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Standex International Corp (SXI) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Standex International Corp (SXI), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Standex International Corp (SXI) is $174.91 as of 20/05/2024.

7 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Standex International Corp SXI have recommended buy rating.