Squarespace, Inc. logo

Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP)

$43.66

Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Squarespace, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) have a share price target of $43.63. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.07% downside from the latest price of $43.66 as on 21.06.24.

Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) share price will touch around $43.63 in next 12-months.
Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Squarespace, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -21.61%

Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
9
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) is $43.63, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) has a maximum of -0 downside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP), 65.22% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 34.78% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Squarespace, Inc. (SQSP) is $43.66 as of 21/06/2024.

15 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Squarespace, Inc. SQSP have recommended buy rating.