Sibanye Stillwater Ltd logo

Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW)

$5.66

Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sibanye Stillwater Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) have a share price target of $5.62. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.71% downside from the latest price of $5.66 as on 22.05.24.

Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) share price will touch around $5.62 in next 12-months.
Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -17.97%

Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
3
Outperform
2
1
0
Hold
5
7
4
Underperform
1
1
2
Sell
1
1
6
Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) is $5.62, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) has a maximum of -0.01 downside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW), 53.33% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 46.67% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sibanye Stillwater Ltd (SBSW) is $5.66 as of 22/05/2024.

8 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Sibanye Stillwater Ltd SBSW have recommended sell rating.