R1 Rcm Inc logo

R1 Rcm Inc (RCM)

$12.52

R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of R1 Rcm Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) have a share price target of $16.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 32.59% upside from the latest price of $12.52 as on 21.06.24.

R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) share price will touch around $16.6 in next 12-months.
R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between R1 Rcm Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -26.43%

R1 Rcm Inc (RCM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
8
7
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
2
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) is $16.6, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching R1 Rcm Inc (RCM), 73.68% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.32% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of R1 Rcm Inc (RCM) is $12.52 as of 21/06/2024.

14 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for R1 Rcm Inc RCM have recommended buy rating.