Progyny Inc logo

Progyny Inc (PGNY)

$25.73

Progyny Inc (PGNY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Progyny Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Progyny Inc (PGNY) have a share price target of $37.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 46.25% upside from the latest price of $25.73 as on 21.06.24.

Progyny Inc (PGNY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Progyny Inc (PGNY) share price will touch around $37.63 in next 12-months.
Progyny Inc (PGNY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Progyny Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -14.19%

Progyny Inc (PGNY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Progyny Inc (PGNY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Progyny Inc (PGNY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
5
6
6
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Progyny Inc (PGNY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Progyny Inc (PGNY) is $37.63, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Progyny Inc (PGNY) has a maximum of 0.46 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Progyny Inc (PGNY), 93.75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 6.25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Progyny Inc (PGNY) is $25.73 as of 21/06/2024.

15 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Progyny Inc PGNY have recommended buy rating.