Pdd Holdings Inc logo

Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD)

$149.72

Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 49 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Pdd Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 49 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) have a share price target of $204.06. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.29% upside from the latest price of $149.72 as on 29.05.24.

Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) share price will touch around $204.06 in next 12-months.
Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Pdd Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -38.99%

Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 49 analysts tracking and researching Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
25
26
26
Outperform
21
22
21
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) is $204.06, offered by 49 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) has a maximum of 0.36 upside potential, based on 49 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 49 analysts tracking and researching Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD), 95.92% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 4.08% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Pdd Holdings Inc (PDD) is $149.72 as of 29/05/2024.

47 of total 49 analysts offering stock ratings for Pdd Holdings Inc PDD have recommended buy rating.