Healthpeak Properties, Inc. logo

Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC)

$19.52

Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Healthpeak Properties, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) have a share price target of $21.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.35% upside from the latest price of $19.52 as on 23.05.24.

Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) share price will touch around $21.93 in next 12-months.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Healthpeak Properties, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -13.91%

Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
4
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
10
10
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
0
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) is $21.93, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC), 46.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (DOC) is $19.52 as of 23/05/2024.

7 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Healthpeak Properties, Inc. DOC have recommended hold rating.