Perficient Inc logo

Perficient Inc (PRFT)

$73.79

Perficient Inc (PRFT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Perficient Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Perficient Inc (PRFT) have a share price target of $73.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.01% upside from the latest price of $73.79 as on 23.05.24.

Perficient Inc (PRFT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Perficient Inc (PRFT) share price will touch around $73.8 in next 12-months.
Perficient Inc (PRFT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Perficient Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -35.99%

Perficient Inc (PRFT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Perficient Inc (PRFT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Perficient Inc (PRFT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Perficient Inc (PRFT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Perficient Inc (PRFT) is $73.8, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Perficient Inc (PRFT) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Perficient Inc (PRFT), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Perficient Inc (PRFT) is $73.79 as of 23/05/2024.

10 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Perficient Inc PRFT have recommended buy rating.