Patterson Companies, Inc. logo

Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO)

$24.02

Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Patterson Companies, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) have a share price target of $29.5. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.81% upside from the latest price of $24.02 as on 23.05.24.

Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) share price will touch around $29.5 in next 12-months.
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Patterson Companies, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -13.73%

Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
13
13
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) is $29.5, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO), 63.16% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 36.84% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Patterson Companies, Inc. (PDCO) is $24.02 as of 23/05/2024.

12 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Patterson Companies, Inc. PDCO have recommended hold rating.