Nuvei Corp logo

Nuvei Corp (NVEI)

$32.07

Nuvei Corp (NVEI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nuvei Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nuvei Corp (NVEI) have a share price target of $34.55. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.73% upside from the latest price of $32.07 as on 26.05.24.

Nuvei Corp (NVEI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nuvei Corp (NVEI) share price will touch around $34.55 in next 12-months.
Nuvei Corp (NVEI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nuvei Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -6.83%

Nuvei Corp (NVEI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nuvei Corp (NVEI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Nuvei Corp (NVEI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Nuvei Corp (NVEI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nuvei Corp (NVEI) is $34.55, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nuvei Corp (NVEI) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Nuvei Corp (NVEI), 86.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Nuvei Corp (NVEI) is $32.07 as of 26/05/2024.

13 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Nuvei Corp NVEI have recommended buy rating.