Myr Group Inc logo

Myr Group Inc (MYRG)

$154.82

Myr Group Inc (MYRG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Myr Group Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Myr Group Inc (MYRG) have a share price target of $176.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.84% upside from the latest price of $154.82 as on 21.05.24.

Myr Group Inc (MYRG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Myr Group Inc (MYRG) share price will touch around $176.25 in next 12-months.
Myr Group Inc (MYRG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Myr Group Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -6.49%

Myr Group Inc (MYRG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Myr Group Inc (MYRG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Myr Group Inc (MYRG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
4
4
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Myr Group Inc (MYRG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Myr Group Inc (MYRG) is $176.25, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Myr Group Inc (MYRG) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Myr Group Inc (MYRG), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Myr Group Inc (MYRG) is $154.82 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Myr Group Inc MYRG have recommended buy rating.