Magnite Inc. logo

Magnite Inc. (MGNI)

$11.28

Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Magnite Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Magnite Inc. (MGNI) have a share price target of $15.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 38.3% upside from the latest price of $11.28 as on 21.05.24.

Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Magnite Inc. (MGNI) share price will touch around $15.6 in next 12-months.
Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Magnite Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -42.31%

Magnite Inc. (MGNI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Magnite Inc. (MGNI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
12
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
3
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Magnite Inc. (MGNI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Magnite Inc. (MGNI) is $15.6, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Magnite Inc. (MGNI) has a maximum of 0.38 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Magnite Inc. (MGNI), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Magnite Inc. (MGNI) is $11.28 as of 21/05/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Magnite Inc. MGNI have recommended buy rating.