Loews Corporation logo

Loews Corporation (L)

$76.13

Loews Corporation (L) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Loews Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Loews Corporation (L) have a share price target of $60. This median of share price forecast represents a -21.19% downside from the latest price of $76.13 as on 22.05.24.

Loews Corporation (L) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Loews Corporation (L) share price will touch around $60 in next 12-months.
Loews Corporation (L) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Loews Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is 27.13%

Loews Corporation (L): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Loews Corporation (L) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Loews Corporation (L) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
2
2
2
Loews Corporation (L) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Loews Corporation (L) is $60, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Loews Corporation (L) has a maximum of -0.21 downside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Loews Corporation (L), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Loews Corporation (L) is $76.13 as of 22/05/2024.

3 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Loews Corporation L have recommended hold rating.