Kenvue Inc. logo

Kenvue Inc. (KVUE)

$18.53

Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kenvue Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) have a share price target of $22.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.08% upside from the latest price of $18.53 as on 22.06.24.

Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) share price will touch around $22.25 in next 12-months.
Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kenvue Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -15.28%

Kenvue Inc. (KVUE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
7
8
9
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
0
0
0
Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) is $22.25, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Kenvue Inc. (KVUE), 40.91% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 59.09% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Kenvue Inc. (KVUE) is $18.53 as of 22/06/2024.

9 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Kenvue Inc. KVUE have recommended hold rating.