John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) logo

John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY)

$37.32

John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 5 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) have a share price target of $50. This median of share price forecast represents a 33.98% upside from the latest price of $37.32 as on 24.05.24.

John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) share price will touch around $50 in next 12-months.
John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A)'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -24.68%

John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 5 analysts tracking and researching John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) is $50, offered by 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) has a maximum of 0.34 upside potential, based on 5 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 5 analysts tracking and researching John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY), 80% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 20% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) (WLY) is $37.32 as of 24/05/2024.

4 of total 5 analysts offering stock ratings for John Wiley & Sons Inc. (class A) WLY have recommended buy rating.