Instructure, Inc. logo

Instructure, Inc. (INST)

$20.27

Instructure, Inc. (INST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Instructure, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Instructure, Inc. (INST) have a share price target of $30.3. This median of share price forecast represents a 49.48% upside from the latest price of $20.27 as on 19.05.24.

Instructure, Inc. (INST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Instructure, Inc. (INST) share price will touch around $30.3 in next 12-months.
Instructure, Inc. (INST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Instructure, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -35.81%

Instructure, Inc. (INST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Instructure, Inc. (INST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Instructure, Inc. (INST) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
9
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Instructure, Inc. (INST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Instructure, Inc. (INST) is $30.3, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Instructure, Inc. (INST) has a maximum of 0.49 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Instructure, Inc. (INST), 88.24% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.76% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Instructure, Inc. (INST) is $20.27 as of 19/05/2024.

15 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Instructure, Inc. INST have recommended buy rating.