Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. logo

Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM)

$32.75

Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 6 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) have a share price target of $221.42. This median of share price forecast represents a 576.09% upside from the latest price of $32.75 as on 23.05.24.

Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) share price will touch around $221.42 in next 12-months.
Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -86.12%

Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
3
3
3
Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) is $221.42, offered by 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) has a maximum of 5.76 upside potential, based on 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 6 analysts tracking and researching Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM), 66.67% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. (SIM) is $32.75 as of 23/05/2024.

4 of total 6 analysts offering stock ratings for Grupo Simec S.a.b. De C.v. SIM have recommended sell rating.