Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. logo

Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO)

$22.62

Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) have a share price target of $26. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.94% upside from the latest price of $22.62 as on 27.05.24.

Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) share price will touch around $26 in next 12-months.
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Grocery Outlet Holding Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -1.69%

Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
9
8
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) is $26, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. (GO) is $22.62 as of 27/05/2024.

12 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Grocery Outlet Holding Corp. GO have recommended buy rating.