Granite Construction Incorporated logo

Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA)

$62.33

Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 8 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Granite Construction Incorporated on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) have a share price target of $66. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.89% upside from the latest price of $62.33 as on 21.05.24.

Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) share price will touch around $66 in next 12-months.
Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Granite Construction Incorporated's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -16.68%

Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) is $66, offered by 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 8 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 8 analysts tracking and researching Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Granite Construction Incorporated (GVA) is $62.33 as of 21/05/2024.

6 of total 8 analysts offering stock ratings for Granite Construction Incorporated GVA have recommended buy rating.