Exp World Holdings Inc logo

Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI)

$12.43

Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Exp World Holdings Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) have a share price target of $11.58. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.84% downside from the latest price of $12.43 as on 21.05.24.

Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) share price will touch around $11.58 in next 12-months.
Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Exp World Holdings Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -12.35%

Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) is $11.58, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Exp World Holdings Inc (EXPI) is $12.43 as of 21/05/2024.

7 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Exp World Holdings Inc EXPI have recommended buy rating.