Envestnet, Inc. logo

Envestnet, Inc. (ENV)

$67.75

Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Envestnet, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) have a share price target of $70.03. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.37% upside from the latest price of $67.75 as on 23.05.24.

Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) share price will touch around $70.03 in next 12-months.
Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Envestnet, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -11.34%

Envestnet, Inc. (ENV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) is $70.03, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) has a maximum of 0.03 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Envestnet, Inc. (ENV), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Envestnet, Inc. (ENV) is $67.75 as of 23/05/2024.

8 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Envestnet, Inc. ENV have recommended buy rating.