Enlink Midstream Llc logo

Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC)

$12.91

Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Enlink Midstream Llc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) have a share price target of $14.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.09% upside from the latest price of $12.91 as on 27.05.24.

Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) share price will touch around $14.6 in next 12-months.
Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Enlink Midstream Llc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -11.85%

Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) is $14.6, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC), 64.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Enlink Midstream Llc (ENLC) is $12.91 as of 27/05/2024.

11 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Enlink Midstream Llc ENLC have recommended buy rating.