Edgewise Therapeutics Inc logo

Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX)

$18.77

Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Edgewise Therapeutics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) have a share price target of $32. This median of share price forecast represents a 70.48% upside from the latest price of $18.77 as on 21.05.24.

Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) share price will touch around $32 in next 12-months.
Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Edgewise Therapeutics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -40.59%

Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) is $32, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) has a maximum of 0.7 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Edgewise Therapeutics Inc (EWTX) is $18.77 as of 21/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Edgewise Therapeutics Inc EWTX have recommended buy rating.