Discover Financial Services logo

Discover Financial Services (DFS)

$122.81

Discover Financial Services (DFS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Discover Financial Services on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Discover Financial Services (DFS) have a share price target of $135.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.19% upside from the latest price of $122.81 as on 24.05.24.

Discover Financial Services (DFS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Discover Financial Services (DFS) share price will touch around $135.33 in next 12-months.
Discover Financial Services (DFS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Discover Financial Services's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -8.68%

Discover Financial Services (DFS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Discover Financial Services (DFS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Discover Financial Services (DFS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
9
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
15
12
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Discover Financial Services (DFS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Discover Financial Services (DFS) is $135.33, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Discover Financial Services (DFS) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Discover Financial Services (DFS), 46.15% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 53.85% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Discover Financial Services (DFS) is $122.81 as of 24/05/2024.

12 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Discover Financial Services DFS have recommended hold rating.