Coterra Energy Inc logo

Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA)

$27.45

Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Coterra Energy Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) have a share price target of $33.54. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.19% upside from the latest price of $27.45 as on 30.05.24.

Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) share price will touch around $33.54 in next 12-months.
Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Coterra Energy Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -19.77%

Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
14
15
Outperform
7
6
6
Hold
13
13
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) is $33.54, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Coterra Energy Inc (CTRA) is $27.45 as of 30/05/2024.

21 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Coterra Energy Inc CTRA have recommended buy rating.