Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. logo

Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW)

$86.72

Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 30 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) have a share price target of $80.94. This median of share price forecast represents a -6.67% downside from the latest price of $86.72 as on 26.05.24.

Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) share price will touch around $80.94 in next 12-months.
Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -10.93%

Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
2
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
21
18
18
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
8
7
7
Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) is $80.94, offered by 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) has a maximum of -0.07 downside potential, based on 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 30 analysts tracking and researching Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW), 60% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) is $86.72 as of 26/05/2024.

18 of total 30 analysts offering stock ratings for Ch Robinson Worldwide Inc. CHRW have recommended hold rating.