Brookfield Asset Management Ltd logo

Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM)

$38.15

Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Brookfield Asset Management Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) have a share price target of $42.63. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.74% upside from the latest price of $38.15 as on 19.06.24.

Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) share price will touch around $42.63 in next 12-months.
Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Brookfield Asset Management Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -10.44%

Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
8
Outperform
2
1
1
Hold
5
6
6
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
1
1
1
Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) is $42.63, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM), 52.94% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 47.06% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Brookfield Asset Management Ltd (BAM) is $38.15 as of 19/06/2024.

9 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Brookfield Asset Management Ltd BAM have recommended buy rating.