Beacon Roofing Supply Inc logo

Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN)

$96.8

Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Beacon Roofing Supply Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) have a share price target of $114.27. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.05% upside from the latest price of $96.8 as on 19.06.24.

Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) share price will touch around $114.27 in next 12-months.
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -15.16%

Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
9
Outperform
4
5
5
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) is $114.27, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN), 70% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) is $96.8 as of 19/06/2024.

14 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Beacon Roofing Supply Inc BECN have recommended buy rating.