Atlantica Yield Plc logo

Atlantica Yield Plc (AY)

$23.42

Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Atlantica Yield Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) have a share price target of $22.56. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.67% downside from the latest price of $23.42 as on 26.05.24.

Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) share price will touch around $22.56 in next 12-months.
Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Atlantica Yield Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -7.27%

Atlantica Yield Plc (AY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) is $22.56, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Atlantica Yield Plc (AY), 42.11% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.89% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Atlantica Yield Plc (AY) is $23.42 as of 26/05/2024.

8 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Atlantica Yield Plc AY have recommended hold rating.