Arvinas Inc logo

Arvinas Inc (ARVN)

$35.23

Arvinas Inc (ARVN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Arvinas Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Arvinas Inc (ARVN) have a share price target of $68.44. This median of share price forecast represents a 94.27% upside from the latest price of $35.23 as on 25.05.24.

Arvinas Inc (ARVN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Arvinas Inc (ARVN) share price will touch around $68.44 in next 12-months.
Arvinas Inc (ARVN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Arvinas Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -52.54%

Arvinas Inc (ARVN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Arvinas Inc (ARVN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Arvinas Inc (ARVN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
13
13
Outperform
7
7
8
Hold
6
6
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Arvinas Inc (ARVN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Arvinas Inc (ARVN) is $68.44, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Arvinas Inc (ARVN) has a maximum of 0.94 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Arvinas Inc (ARVN), 80.77% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 19.23% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Arvinas Inc (ARVN) is $35.23 as of 25/05/2024.

21 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Arvinas Inc ARVN have recommended buy rating.